Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and carrying out orders for products and in assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the entrepreneur.
- Subject to what is stated in Article 4 of these general conditions, the entrepreneur will accepted orders expeditiously but not later than 30 days, unless a different delivery has been agreed. If the delivery has been delayed, or if an order cannot be filled or can be filled only partially, the consumer will be informed about this within 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement free of charge and the right to possible compensation.
- After dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will refund the amount paid by the consumer without delay.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur up to the moment of delivery to the consumer or a previously designated and notified to the entrepreneur representative, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
- Below you can find the shipping costs excluding VAT per country.